West Pymble Shelter
The shelter was conceived as a project of Ku-ring-gai Rotary to mark 60 years of service to the community since the club's formation on 6 February 1956. The original proposal was for the table and chairs, however Ku-ring-gai Municipal Council incorporated the construction of the shelter within their reconstruction of the playground in which the shelter is located. Part of the Council work was the inclusion of a roof to the table and chairs. The funds for table and chairs as originally proposed were assisted by contributions from the local businesses.