'How to' information about managing our projects is available from project directors, who are encouraged to provide it for upload.
DON'T require your successor to 'reinvent the wheel'
Descriptions of our Projects
Descriptions of many of our projects are articles in the public area of this site. For convenience they are listed below. Each is a link to the article.
Local Community Projects
- Bobbinhead Cycle Classic
- Camp Breakaway
- Clarke Road Special School
- Eagles RAPS (Recognition & Prevention of Suicide)
- Gordon Markets
- Neringah Hospital Kiosk
- Youth Driver Awareness
Projects to Encourage Local Achievers
- Awards to Local High Schools
- MUNA - Model United Nations Assembly
- National Youth Science Forum
- Pride of Workmanship / Apprentices
- RYLA - Rotary Youth Leadership Award
- RYPEN - Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment
- Hits: 11